United Way for Clinton County
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Main Report: Executive Director
Second Report: Assistant Director
Date: April 1, 2023
The Administrative Assistant for United Way for Clinton County will contribute to the mission statement of the organization to Fight for the Health, Education and Financial Stability of everyone in Clinton County. The role will be to maintain and understand all data input and analysis of that data. To help facilitate all reports and audit material are in compliance with the state and federal laws and regulations.
Salary: $15.00 an hour
Status: Part time. This is a grant for this position and depending on funds or grant could only be a one-year position.
Hours: 10 hours a week.
Restrictions Cannot serve on any boards of United Way supported agencies.
- Must have a commitment to public service.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have an outgoing personality and display an energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must display good organizational skills.
- Quick Books experience preferred.
- ANDAR experience would be very helpful.
- The Administrative Assistant shall be employed by United Way for Clinton County and be responsible to the Executive Director.
- The Administrative Assistant shall report to the Executive Director for planning, guidance, and supervision.
- The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Assistant Director, Account Firm, and Campaign Chairperson assisting with the reports and campaign volunteers.
- The Administrative Assistant will attend any meetings as needed for the completion of their work.
Time commitment is expected to be 10 hours per week. Participate in trainings as required by the Executive Director or Assistant Director.
- Maintain database of donors and their donations through ANDAR.
- Maintain the database of emails, and regular mail address and mergers.
- Process mail as instructed for separation of duties.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Process data for accountant/booking.
- Prepare month-end reports.
- Process bank deposits.
- Annual DBII reports for Indiana United Way and Worldwide United Way.
- Maintain all filings including bill, agencies, legal, reports, grants etc.
- Assist with audits.
- Assist with annual campaign materials and mailings, reports, etc.
- Report to Assistant Director for end of the month reports.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Share office cleaning duties with Assistant Director.
- Any other requests made by Executive Director or Assistant Director
ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE. You can send your resume to Anita Stewart, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to United Way 1234 Rossville Avenue, Frankfort, IN 46041. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS.